“Lost in the mix”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This elite want to be restaurant is no longer opened due to financial problems with local government. Nice scene and acceptable menu selection at considerably high prices, but tasty. I am not missing it, so choose your options carefully.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Watercress closed MONTHS and MONTHS ago. Dear TripAdvisor, please don't waste your loyal reader's time and mislead them by NOT updating restaurant's status. I try and report our local closed restaurants quickly and MONTHS go by and they restaurant's status is not updated. Think of the poor tired traveler who gets excited about trying a well-rated restaurant, locates it, drives there to find it closed. This lack of current information for my own home town certainly teaches me to call first before trusting that any property on TripAdvisor is actually in business.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I love going here for lunch. The restaurant is very well located, very quiet, has great food, and the service is excellent. Their food is basically Southern dishes, nicely presented. Surprisingly, their lunch is relatively inexpensive for the upper scale atmosphere. I go there for lunch when I want to have nice, quiet lunch with friends. They provide military discounts on certain days, which I think is a nice touch.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I've eaten at Watercress a number of times. Never had a bad meal. Superb meals and service. It's a real shame that both Watercress restaurants are now closed.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Didn't get a chance to eat there because its closed. Too bad, we had heard good things about it. Looks like tax problems are the issue. Hope they come back soon