“it's KFC FOR ME! (;again)”
Review of KFC

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Order Online
Ranked #443 of 714 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Description: See what the Colonel's cooking at your local KFC. Stop in today and enjoy our world famous chicken - it's Finger Lickin' Good!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

O.K.... it's just a KFC ut after experiencing the kfc on 231S just before Drake. st. I was pleased o kind that KFC had not totally lost it's their. the KFC's in Athens and on Jordan are still good. and worth the visit. thry are quick, friendly, and efficient. even when I go through the drive through, I get my order right, and h food quality is good as well. his is he thyp of store that orginally built KFC. so time for some mackin and licking. eat well!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (7)

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

KFC corporate really needs to do something extreme. The KFC’s out there that are good are now the exception to the rule. I stopped by this one hoping it was better than the one on Madison Blvd. NOPE! Peak lunch time and there may have been a dozen people in the place, that’s the first sign. Then look closer and find that the majority of them are holding tickets still waiting on their food. I leave while the lady at the counter is chatting with a friend about what she wants. Will not be back. Looks like regardless of how much I like the chicken, I cant go back because service is so bad at KFC’s.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed February 9, 2018

So, KFC is a guilty pleasure for me and I often go to the Madison KFC because it has a buffet and this store does not. This store is a bit older and a bit more run down but the food is exactly what you expect for a KFC, which I think is just fine. Sides are not put on your plate, they are pre-packaged in their bowls-with-lids and placed on your tray. I feel they are fresh-made that day, but then individual portions are put in these bowls and ready for an order. KFC chicken pieces are always on the small side but that is a KFC industry thing. This restaurant has a really good staff with quick service. I go to this restaurant often but I really prefer the buffet. Food is a 3 but the Staff is a 4.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

KFC seems to have gone down in value by serving small drumettes in place of full size drumsticks. I was very disappointed when my meal did not satisfy my hunger due to child-like chicken legs. I would be happy if KFC went back to serving full grown chicken drumsticks.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank Shatzii
Reviewed July 13, 2016

Stop by on our way out of town went inside. Ordered the tenders. Worst ever. Must have forgotten the seasoning. Needed ice, instead of putting in cup from drive through made us wait while they brought from back and filled container.

Date of visit: July 2016

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!