“Disappointed The Last Time”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #406 of 594 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Pensacola, Florida
“Disappointed The Last Time”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

My husband and I moved to the area approximately 15 months ago and this place was on our wanting to try list. The first time we ate here was approximately one month ago and we were happy with the service and the food....we had gotten some special steak dish that was on the menu. We decided to go back last week and were very disappointed! This time we both had the boneless ribeye steak and it was not good at all. Ribeye should be a tender steak, and this was not! The steak was very tough, very fatty, and not worth the money we had paid. The server was new and did not know anything about drinks. I ordered a drink and it was served in a very small glass, not very strong, and definitely not worth the $7.25 that we were charged for it!! We will not be in any hurry to go back here, there are too many other steak restaurants in the area to go to.

Inwood, West Virginia
“An Average Restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

I decided to have dinner here last night and have never eaten at one of these restaurants before. The service was pretty good and the food was mediocre. Nothing out of the ordinary. I wanted the meat loaf dish, but they didn't have that. So, I ordered the prime rib and asked to have it blackened, which they said they could do. It was a strange what I got, but it was alright.

I probably wouldn't eat at this chain again. Too many other really good places out there.

Ozark, Alabama
“Great Steaks and Good Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

The steaks are fresh and cooked the want you want. They ensure your steaks are cooked correctly by asking you to cut into them when they bring them to your table. The baked sweet potatoes are fantastic and the service is good. Servers are freindly and attentive without "hovering" at your table. Prices are reasonable. This is a great place to gather with friends or go in by yourself. Either way, you will enjoy it.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Melissa B
Madison, Alabama
“First Visit Excellent Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

We recently moved to Huntsville and are becoming acquainted with the many restaurants close to our home. We were excited to find a great menu with very reasonable prices. The food was outstanding. The choices abundant and the service was excellent. We will definately return.

“Disappointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

On my very first day in Huntsville, this was the very first restaurant that I ate at. I have loved every Logan's Roadhouse I have ever ate at, and even this one was excellent, except for one thing. The steak I ordered was very tough with lots of gristle. In hind sight I should have sent it back since I was only able to eat about half of it. The flavor was good, it was just tough. The waitress was very nice and attentive, the rolls were excellent as was everything else. I'll definitely come back as I know from past experience the steak I got was not the norm.