“Great”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Madison, Alabama
“Great”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

It was a nice warm restaurant in a very cold night. The food was excellent my steak was exactly as I asked for it to be cooked and the waitress asked us to cut our steak so that she could see if it was cooked as requested. Nice waitress with a good attitude. I will eat there again.

Visited January 2014

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Dinner at Logans”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

The food was great, the service prompt, the peanuts delicious, and the atmosphere terrific! My family had never been to a Logans, and they were impressed with the portions.

• Visited November 2013
Champaign, Illinois
“Tasty food, with nice staff”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

The steaks were terrific and the staff were friendly. I would definitely go back! I was in the restaurant on a weeknight, and the crowd was good. Location is good for the hotels and research park along University Avenue.

Visited September 2013
Darlington, Wisconsin
“Mediocre Food, Good Service”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I had a Prime Rib that came with a sauce that was extremely salty. I just sat at the bar and the service was very good.

Visited August 2013
Alabama, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Logan's for lunch”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

It was close to hotel and we didn't have to wait. The food was average my steak was not tender at all, however i had a shrimp app. that was awesome and the salad was great.

Visited February 2013