“Best onion rings ever”

Good for: Families with children
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
“Best onion rings ever”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Cheeburger Cheeburger has reopened in Huntsville. Finally had a chance to eat there this weekend. They retained some of the previous wait staff. Wait staff is as efficient and friendly as ever. They help each other out so your glass is never empty. The food is still good. Burger cooking is a little uneven, you never know exactly how done your burger will be. Lots of toppings to build your custom burger. The burger itself is very filling with all your toppings. One of the main reasons we went was for the onion rings! They as still as stellar as ever. I typically am not an onion ring person but these are absolutely the best ever. Were and still are. I personally do not like the fries, too greasy for me but onion rings definitely keep me coming back. It's a nice friendly family oriented restaurant with fairly fast food that is good and is a good value with the best onion rings ever.

• Visited June 2014

Athens, Alabama
“Surprisingly Good & Different, Have It Your Way”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

We really didn't know what to expect here but we were both very pleased with our meals. Offered are several different sizes of burgers, from 1/4 lb. up, an all beef hot dog, salads, shakes and more. The burgers can be customized from your choice of bun, medium to well done, a variety of cheese and an amazingly long list of toppings. We both had burgers which seemed to be made from quality beef. Also notable are the fries which are fresh cut and the onion rings which are also fresh. We ordered a mixture of fries and rings which were excellent!. I also had a lemonade with cherry flavoring which I quickly downed and was refilled several times by our excellent waitress Sammy D. Not cheap at $23.37 for the two of us tax in-not including tip) but it was worth the money spent.

• Visited May 2014
Pensacola, Florida
“Excellent customer service”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

This is one of my favorite places to go when I visit Huntsville. I was just there twice in the last couple of weeks and I was very impressed with the customer service. Each time they went out of their way to ensure that our dining experience was outstanding. We went in and they were out of the cars for the kids meals. My nephew was so disappointed, he just kept talking about this little paper car that the kids meals are served in and we kept telling him that they did not have them and we would have to get one next time. Right before we left one of the servers came over and got one of the cars from the display counter and gave it to him. His eyes lit up and he was so excited. He played with this car all the way home. Who would have thought a little paper car could make a kid so happy, he is four, with all the pricey toys these days.
BTW, the food is also great and for a good price. This place has what a lot of places lack, the whole package, great food with great service at a decent price.

• Visited July 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
“1950s Decor, 1960s Music”
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Located SW corner of Whitesburg Drive and "Airport Road."

Decor is 1950s diner, music was Beach Boys, etc.

My wife and I shared a half-pound burger and fries. We each drank a small shake (mine was Jamocha). We brought the salad home in a go box.

Our total bill was about $19.00.

They have an astonishing variety of burger toppings, shakes, and French fry dips to order from. Spice things up your way!

A better restaurant now than when it was in Providence.

• Visited May 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
“Massive Bugers!!!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Tryn tackle one of their big burgers! I have several times. They have reg. size cheese burgers up to like a 14 or 20 oz burger and if you eat the big one you get your picture takin and placed on the wall! The burgers are really delicious along with their fries & onion rings! The place is kinda 50's dinner vibe inside. With malt milkshakes n such. I love goin here when people visit from out of town! I definatly recommend!