“Good (but not Very Good) Food...Overpriced”
Review of Zoes Kitchen

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #189 of 614 Restaurants in Huntsville
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Had the hummus and salad plate. The hummus was only average...no garlic and no olive oil. The bread was a pita substitute. The portion size was average. The salad was very basic and uninspired. The price was high when compared to other area restaurants.

1  Thank Helga H
There are newer reviews for Zoes Kitchen

Reviewed September 20, 2012

A Mediterranean-inspired restaurant. At my wife's request, she and I ate here for lunch, on a Wednesday, arriving about 12:45. The dining area was mostly full, but folks were finishing and starting to leave. There was a short line to order, but it moved fast. You can pick up a menu by the door as you come in, and leave it by the register where you order. My wife ordered a cup of Tomato Bisque soup, and Chicken Kabobs for us to share. (This entree has two kabobs with chicken, grilled peppers, onions, and tomato. It also has rice pilaf, and comes with a side greek salad.) Our food arrived at our table in about four minutes. These dishes also come with little slices of soft pita bread. The soup was a little on the spicy side, but the bread toned it down. My wife drank their Fresh Squeezed Limeade, and I had unsweet iced tea. (If I'd felt a bit more adventurous, I would have tried their hibiscus tea.) Her limeade was a bit on the tart side, but I think she likes it that way. This was enough lunch for us, so we didn't get dessert. However, their chocolate cake looked really good, and their big fruity cookies looked good, also. My wife complimented their greek salad. She said she liked the food better than Taziki's, because Zoe's is not so greek and strong-flavored. We ate at an outside table, as it was 74 degrees outside. My wife said it was "Marvelous." The clientele was nice looking, mostly female, median age maybe late thirties. I'd say the music genre was light rock, young adult. The restaurant was a little loud and chatty, especially inside. It is nice and newly remodeled. We ate all of our meal. This place may well last, especially since doctors today are telling folks they should eat a Mediterranean diet..