“What does the health inspector have to say?”
Review of Beauregard's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Beauregard's
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Disgusting! The manager was rude. I saw roaches climbing on the Windows. You can obviously smell mold. Never again!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

One of my all time favorite places to eat wings. They cook them right. I always get the hot, extra crispy wings and extra crispy fries.

What's more to say than they service is excellent and the price is right !

Reviewed October 25, 2013

My wife and I stopped at Beauregard's after a movie date. It was a mistake. Our waitress was far more interested in watching TV then serving us. We finally asked about our order after waiting about 15 minutes. It was cold. The wings were OK but nothing to brag about. I had to interrupt the TV to get our check.
Whatever happened to service? ...And this ended up costing me over $20.00. I'm going to Moe's next time. And I used to be a loyal Beauregard's customer.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

My entire family loves eating here. The hot wings are the best! It's close to our home and not far from work either.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

We LOVE buffalo wings & tenders in my family, but prefer a naked wing as opposed to a heavily breaded wing/tender. That's just what we get at Beauregard's! They make their own buffalo sauce, the Extra Hot is perfect - have to chase it with your tea but don't feel any pain. Ask for cheese on your fries and dip them in ranch dressing - you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank NikkiMiller