“the luck of the draw”

Ranked #30 of 626 Restaurants in Huntsville
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Eaten here three times since early December, the first time was great, the second time horrid and the third time was only slightly above average. We have not tried the pies and cakes for desert but they look yummy. Overall the place is OK but nothing special. Other more consistent places like Cracker Barrel and IHOP are nearby.

1  Thank Ray M

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Very friendly, good service and good food. The Greek part of the menu is great. Plan on sharing or leaving with a to-go box. Portions are big. They have something for everyone.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Nice, cozy atmosphere. Walk thru the door and the dessert tray is amazing. Service was OK. Ordered a chicken sandwich with marinera and bread was so soggy; fell apart in my hands. Dessert was a gimme; tasted as good as it looked. $ 8 for a piece of cake is pricey but portions are HUGE......

Reviewed January 9, 2013

The breakfasts here are low price, high volume, and great taste! The desserts will make you gain 10 lbs just looking at them through the glass. The staff are fun, engaging, and really knowledgeable about the town. I could see myself eating here routinely.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Our first visit was a blast. Food was good, some excellent (chicken ala greco) but just a new exprience of a massive quantity of food. This is honestly the first time I have ever taken home leftovers from a restaurant. I got what looks like dinner for a big dinner for two set in front of me. That was after bread, salad, and a complimentary appetizer ( which was a really the only thing that wasn't that good - but it was free).

OK, now for the desert display case. Some of the biggest and best looking cakes I have ever seen. I chuckled when I saw the size of a serving being carried out to a customer. I would either have to make a separate trip, or take home.

We are looking forward to our leftovers today! Go give it a try. 24 hours a day on weekends