“Great Barbecue”

Gibson's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #115 of 598 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Davenport, Iowa
“Great Barbecue”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My husband and I recently visited Gibson's for dinner. I had the pulled pork and he had a pulled pork and chicken combo plate. The food was very good and the service was great.

Albuquerque
“great bbq”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

I'm surprised this place doesn't have better reviews. It's classic Alabama BBQ. The pies are delicious. Tea is tasty. Service is great. I had the pork bbq sandwiches and fried okra. The hushpuppies are also yummy. I always look forward to visiting this place when I visit Huntsville.

Madison, Alabama
“Huntsville Geo-Caching Meet-N-Greet”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

We just left Gibson's having attended a social event there. We have no plans on returning to Gibson's. The kid's meal of chicken tenders & fries was the only meal I felt wasn't overpriced at $3.25. I tried my daughter' Fried Shrimp Plate, it was okay but I'd have like to have been wowwed at $11.95 and 6 little old shrimps was not what I expected. The wife and I shared a Large Sampler for $19.95. The potato salad was great, the green beans were bland. The pork was dry and the ribs were ok. The apple pie was mush with little flavor. The staff was super fast, I can't believe how fast my meal came out. The girl at the counter was nice, one of the waitresses was not. I can go back and forth on this place but for $50 I will go elsewhere.

Huntsville, Alabama
“Excellent Service...Very Good Food and Value”
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

The six of us ate breakfast on a Saturday morning. The service was superb and efficient. The food was prepared to order and was very tasty. The value was Very Good. We will return.

Visited March 2014
Birmingham, Alabama
“Bountiful breakfast”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

C and I were on our way to shop in Scottsboro AL and decided to take a little detour for some breakfast. I had heard how delish Gibson's breakfasts were so we went for it! Glad we did!! C ordered the large country ham with scrambled eggs, and grits. I chose two eggs over medium....which btw were perfectly cooked.....grits and sausage. We shared a small bowl of country gravy to pour over THE STAR EVENT in this wonderful breakfast>>>>>those over the top, large, fluffy, fragrant, make u slap yo mama white biscuits!!!! Yes....we enjoyed this early morning breakfast......;)

• Visited October 2013