SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park
$151
$134
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
All reviewswalk in closetbarn doorraving fanslovely facilityclothing storagemarriott familyfront desklarge closeteating places within walking distancecomplimentary ear plugsaway from the roadquaint areaanytime fitnesscouple monthswelcome bagresearch parksuite style
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I have never stayed at a SpringHill but was very pleased. The area is still under construction--finishing up townhomes or whatever but it is a really cute area with several restaurants (the Thai was OK but heard the pizza place & Grill 29 is good), homes, & townhouses. The lobby of the hotel is very new & gorgeous--clean, modern, & colorful. There is a small "market" like Courtyards have. They offer complimentary breakfast every day & it was really pretty good... eng muffins, scones, oatmeal with nuts & raisins, a waffle iron, scrambled eggs, cereal, yogurt, etc. And the room was somewhat of a suite. The partition divided the sitting room & the beds was the desk. There was a pullout couch too. And mini fridge. Overall, we were very impressed and will return when in Huntsville.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Thank you for choosing us SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park as your first SpringHill stay. We look forward to hosting you again in the future. Thank you for your great review.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I've gone to Huntsville to visit family several times over the last 8 years, and have seen the transformation of Providence into a great destination. The new SpringHill suites is modern, the staff is warm, and it's located in one of the best spots in the area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

 We always enjoy hearing from our guests! Thank you for posting such a pleasant review for the SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Brand new addition to Marriott family. Only 2 months in operation. Contemporary design in lobby and rooms. Great breakfast spread, comfortable beds and very helpful stuff at the front desk. Walking distance to many restaurants in Providence village. We had an excellent stay at this place. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

It is nice to hear you had an excellent stay here at the SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park and would highly recommend. Thank you for such a nice review.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Just stayed two nights and thought this was a great hotel. Alyssa at the front desk checked us in and was very friendly and helpful. After arriving in our room, we found out there was a problem with the toilet and called the front desk. Alyssa was up to our room within a few minutes with new card keys to a room two doors down. The rooms are nicely designed with lots of lighting, especially in the bathroom, where lighting is usually at a minimum at most hotels. The room also had a sitting area with sofa and desk, a nice large flat screen tv, coffee maker, microwave, and refrigerator (no freezer). The breakfast was bountiful with choices of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, belgian waffles, yogurt, oatmeal, cereals, fresh fruit, artisian pastries, bagels, toast, english muffins. The night before we departed, Brandon at the front desk was kind in placing our ice packs in the freezer near the front desk. We liked this hotel so much that we plan to stay here again next month. Brandon was very helpful in assigning us a room number for our next visit. All employees that we encountered at this hotel provided nothing but genuine southern hospitality.

Room Tip: The rooms on the street side are noiser than those rooms on the backside of the hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ofallon
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Your statement " All employees that we encountered at this hotel provided nothing but genuine southern hospitality" is what the SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park is always striving to achieve. Our associates pride themselves on providing excellent guest service and will be pleased to hear they exceeded your expectations! Your review will certainly be shared with them. Thank you. Thank you for your kind review.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I must admit that when my office informed me that they had booked me at the Springhill in Huntsville, I was upset due to a very unpleasent stay at the location downtown. Much to my surprise, they booked me at a brand new Springhill right down the street from my meeting place in Research Park. The bonus was it's location in the middle of a bustling little town called the Village of Providence. I can't believe in all my trips that I have missed this place. I was greated by a very southern friendly staff when checking in, which was the polar opposite of my experience downtown. The room was spacious, AC worked great, and I really enjoyed being able to walk out the side door and have my choice of several restaurants. I chose a little Italian place called Tony's and the Pizza was excellent. After dinner, I was able to enjoy a local car show that was taking place in a park across the street. I ended the night with a cold one at a sports bar called Brickhouse while listening to some live music. Definately my new place to stay while doing business in Huntsville!

Room Tip: All rooms are Suites, but my room was on the North end 2nd floor, which made it easy to take the stairs and walk out the side door to walk to the restaurants.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

The SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park would like to thank you for such a nice review. We are delighted to know you had a wonderful time here and hope to see you again when travel plans permit!