“Great hometown restaurant - Awesome service”
Review of Anaheim Chili

Anaheim Chili
Ranked #57 of 635 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Diner
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I have been a couple of times now and both times the service has been excellent. And the food has always been scrumptious ! ! I especially love all of the different brews that are available, from
local hometown brews to the mass produced ones. I don't believe that you can go wrong with anything on the menu. YUM YUM YUM

Reviewed June 11, 2013

My family and I are locals and eat here regularly. We have tried every single chili on the menu, thanks to the all-you-can-eat special they sometimes run, and I have finally determined the black bean chili to be my favorite. They have every variety one would expect, plus a few surprises such as Cincinnati chili (with cinnamon!). Don't just stop at their chili, however...Everything on the menu is a hit, from the awesome hot dogs and mac & cheese to the Fritos chili pie and key lime cheesecake with spicy sauce. Service is always great, and it feels good to support a local business.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Found Anaheim Chilli through TripAdvisor. All previous reviews were 5 Star and all were right on.

Wide selection of Chilli varieties. I'll be back to try them all.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

I love this place. I like the chili concept. I have tried almost all of their chili's. Texas is by far the best! Sadly it is a plate lunch on Tuesday. My two lunch amigos have been here every Tuesday since we discovered the special. It is thickly diced chuck roast cooked a spicy chili sauce and it served with excellent pintos and green rice. Awesome! 2nd best is black bean, then red, green, white, 3-bean vegetarian(hot), etc... Posole(chicken and hominy stew) is another good "chili" dish.
Burgers are good. Chili dogs are excellent. They also have a huge beer selection including local craft brews.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

This place is absolutely awesome. I felt very comfortable here as everyone was so friendly. The food is specatular, every bit as reflective of their descriptions on the menu. Anaheim Chili does a great job in fully detailing their menu items so you know what you are going to get. They make it easy to learn about their different chili's. They also had other food on the menu like dogs, burgers, finger foods and other stuff. I came for the chili, as it can get pretty cold in Huntsville, this was perfect for me on this particular evening. I just sampled a few differnent chili's. The Green chili was awesome. All of them were great, but the green one stood out to me. I cant wait to go back to try a few others. They have alot of different styles of chili. I estimate about 9 different ones at least. Happy hour from 7:30pm-close, gives you a discount on their chili and their beer. I came in from Texas for temporary work and I must go back home, but as long as I am here, I will give this place more visits. My kind of place. I Will Return. Thank you Anaheim Chili, best wishes for long term success.