“Gyros With A Difference”
Review of Papa Gyro's

Papa Gyro's
Ranked #31 of 624 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Greek
Description: serving mediterranean foods , Greek and Persian dishes , Gyros wrap, burgers, fries , varios sides such as Baba Ghanoj , hummus , flafel etc. highest grade of Basmati rice , deserts , smoothies , seafood platter and sandwiches , cheese Philly steaks , soups , salads , soft drinks.
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Certainly a no frills place but you'd go there for the food. The gyro platter was served with fresh fruit on the side (never seen this before), greek salad, pita bread and seasoned rice. My partner's gyro sandwich was reportedly very good as well-they chop the tomatoes and lettuce fine so it stays in the pita bread.

1  Thank Gary G

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Lots of Gyro places pop up, but this is by far the best and most authentic in HSV. the difference is the freshness of the ingredients. Everything I have tried us good. Quick service. The place is small, but they are expanding.

It is one of my regular lunch stops. If you like Gyros, this is a must try in the area.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

On my most recent visit:
I stopped in for a late lunch to try a beef gyro and the gyro was delish...
This place serves up some great tasting food for the price.
My favorite place for a quick and tasty lunch while I am in the area.

Previous visit:
The best lunch I have had during my Huntsville stay.
I ordered a shrimp dish (meigoo polo?)off of what I assume is a daily specials board.
The food was outstanding,what a wide range of flavors and colors,sweet,tart and spicy...Delish!!!
The dish also came with a greek salad,slices of pita bread ,orange and pineapple slices and pepperoncinis.

As others have mentioned the staff are hispanic and not greek but they are friendly and the food is served up quick.

3  Thank CarolinaCoopers