“All Around Great Place”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Ardmore
“All Around Great Place”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Where to begin? The atmosphere is fun and upbeat, our server, Issac, was excellent, the food was good, the prices were good and we just had a really fun night out together there. We will return!

• Visited September 2013

Maui, Hawaii
“best burger and fries and service and and”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

i really had a great time.
Its a place where everthing went "the extra mile". And i mean everything! i had a hamburger made from real high quality hamburger meat, homemade fresh cooked bun, the fries were double fried and oh soo yummy.
the staff made sure i had everything i needed and had a great attitude.
great value too!

• Visited August 2013
Madison, Alabama
“Great Family Dinner”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

6 pm Friday night we arrived without reservation and my family of 4 was immediately seated. It's a chain we've been to before and always enjoyed the decor. The uninitiated quickly learn about eating peanuts from the shell and tossing them on the floor (staff encouraged, it's their thing.) On a hot Alabama early evening I found the A/C to be set just perfect for comfort. The place gets loud as diners and bar patrons alike relax and unwind. From time to time the staff launches into organized line dancing to whatever song they are signaled to "get down" to. I'm not a fan of the constantly smiling overbearing in your face staffs of many restaurants in the south but these guys provided amazing service without appearing to be "fake" or making me uncomfortable. I swear there appeared to be at least one employee to every 3 customers and by the time we left the place was packed with both and a line outside the door. Our primary waiter was Marshall who went above and beyond. Our glasses never had a chance to be empty before a new one arrived. As glasses and plates were finished random staff would politely ask if they could remove them seconds after we were done. No less than 6 different staff members (including the manager) came by our table without it being annoying or intrusive. The bread rolls and butter that came before we even ordered were amazingly hot, fresh, and delicious. As soon as we polished them off the basket disappeared and another set of hot rolls arrived. I don't want to be too wordy so I'll sum up our meals:
Salad: Excellent
Grilled Shrimp: Freaking Awesome
Spare Ribs: Daughter says they were dry, I thought they were good
Southern Fried Chicken: Really Good but the gravy was a bit too sweet
Chicken Fried Steak: Really Good but the sauce was too savory
Beef Tips: Okay
Chili: Good with cheese and onions, different than how we make it
Mashed potatoes: Super
Apple Sauce: It's apple sauce, what do you want....a poem

We came no where close to finishing our dinner so they brought us Styrofoam and a bag. We didn't even entertain the thought of dessert. If I had any complaints, and I'm not saying I do, I'd say that the place is a little too loud, the main courses were only good (not amazing) and that I was a tad bit cramped. However, this review is for visitors and even though this is a chain restaurant I highly recommend you visit. We spent about 50 before tip and it was absolutely worth it.

• Visited September 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Wasn't the value I expected”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

small portions for the high price of the meal. The food tasted average. The entertainment offered during our dinner was good.

• Visited August 2013
Madison, Alabama
“Great food BEST SERVICE”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My husband and I ate at the Texas Roadhouse in Huntsville last night and had the best waiter we have ever had! His Name was David (I think he said his last name started with an S) and he was phenomenal! I asked his name because we are going to ask for him EVERY time we go back and will wait to be seated in his section if we have to. That is how good he was! He was right on top of everything and made some great suggestions. There were several times we did not have to ask for anything. He would bring out our drink refills in a different glass every time. He kept the table cleaned, checked on us often and even sent our drinks with us in to go cups. He knew everything to ask and even brought out extras that we loved and forgot to ask for. We told him we were on low carb diets (hated to waste the bread and cinnamon butter he brought to the table right away) so he knew not to ask us if we wanted dessert. lol He was prompt in everything he did AND he was funny! We definitely recommend this restaurant and I would definitely recommend you ask for David! They have a juke box up front that is free and you can add your list of songs. You can hand pick your steaks in the front before being seated too. They have a barrel of peanuts you can eat out of and leave the shells on the floor. They have buckets of peanuts on the tables as well. The atmoshpere is great and the restaurant was clean. The table and bench seats were clean and so was the silverware. We even enjoyed watching the staff dance every once in a while and they make a big cute deal out of birthdays by everyone singing and they put the birthday person on a saddle (on a stool) by their table. Not only was the food really good but the atmosphere was a lot of fun. Every once in a while just about all the wait staff dances at the same time in the aisles. We had the whole rack of ribs this time with side salads and they were awesome. Not Rainforest awesome but awesome in their own right! The salad was fresh and the sauce on the ribs was phenomenal! I even made a mistake writing down the amount after the tip and he came back to the table to bring it to my attention for me to fix even though it would be a little less money for him. We did tip him very well because he did an excellent job. It's nice to go out and be treated like, Oh, we did a call ahead since this restaurant is usually always busy with a long wait especially on Friday and Saturday nights and we were seated as soon as we walked in. That was a big plus for us too!

• Visited July 2013