“Good burger but overpriced”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #78 of 614 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Have eaten at Red Robin several times and different locations. The food and service has always been good but I have a hard time with the fact that a burger, onion rings and a drink cost me over $20! Gourmet burger or not it is still a burger! Throwing a few mushrooms on it should triple its price!

So it has beomce the kind of place that I dont mind going to if chosen by friends or family but not one of my first choices on my own.

There are newer reviews for Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

Reviewed July 12, 2014

The service and food was ok. We came in for a late dinner and it seemed the restaurant was ready to close even though there was still close to an hour before closing.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

The location accommodated our large group of diners (more than 20) for dinner. Our server was pleasant and tried to keep drinks refilled and orders correct. The place was crowded, so it took ~30 mins or more for everyone to receive their meals. The food was good, but not outstanding.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

They were very busy the night we visited. It took us 30 minutes to get a table. I assumed that with that many customers, the service would be slow and dreadful. I was surprised to find that even with every table full, our service was excellent. We never had to wait for refills. Our server checked on us frequently and we never felt rushed and our server was energetic and friendly. Our food was delicious. Prices were reasonable.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Went here before going to a movie to have lunch. We decided to split the fish and chips between the two of us. We were served the food very fast and they put it on two plates!!!
Waitress and manager both came by to see if things were ok. Ayanna was our server and she was fantastic!!
We will go back!