“chaos is really at this place! Food good though.”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #108 of 601 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: American
Huntsville, Alabama
“chaos is really at this place! Food good though.”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

We got there at lunch and yes they are also slammed from the business lunch crowd and mom's with kids from the movies getting out. But, the wait staff can get overwhelmed by how many people and tables they have. Does this place need more staffing at lunch anytime and dinner on weekends most definitely. You do have to be patient for your food and drinks to be refilled. If you ask for something like extra lemons or something be prepared to wait for it or to have the wait staff forget and be to late. Burger are always good here and the fries are great. I also sometimes skip the fries and have a side salad with is good too. Fish and chips are ok here and the wraps and soup combo is a good idea also. The value is a little bit pricey too me but, I don't go here often so it is a treat. Just remember any time lunch and weekend dinner they will be slammed so plan accordingly.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank qoftravel25

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great Burgers”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

I had another great burger at Red Robin. I have eaten at a number of Red Robbin locations across the country and this one did not disappoint. Lakisha was our lunchtime server and she did a great job taking care of me and my business lunch companions. A had my regular Blue Ribbon Burger (hold the Chipotle Mayo). The food was good, the service was excellent, and the atmosphere was comfortable for a business discussion. There is a lot of construction going on around the Bridge Street Mall so parking was awkward but not terrible. I will return to and recommend Red Robin to others.

• Visited May 2014
Tuscumbia, Alabama
“Good, but expensive”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

The hamburgers were very good and you get all the fries you want but the food is rather expensive. The atmoshpere is similar to a sports bar.

Visited May 2014
birmingham
“Great eating place for family”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Long wait on sat nite but worth it. Food delicious and fresh-hamburgers fantastic. Can't beat the endless fries

Visited April 2014
Madison, Alabama
“Bridge Street Burgers”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Kudos to Red Robin for placing their fancy burger restaurant into one of my favorite "malls" in the USA. The Bridge Street is simply one of the best recreation destinations in Madison/Huntsville. I believe the last Red Robin I ate at was in Michigan some 14 years ago and my memories matched what I experienced at this Red Robin. This place is kid friendly and very popular, it was packed at 1200 on Sunday when we stopped in for lunch without reservations. There was almost a circus type atmosphere with all of the children making messes that the staff could not keep up with. I took note that several of the waiters had exasperated eyes that longed to be anywhere but here trying serve Huntsville's families. I'm not saying there was bad service, just that some of the staff looked like they had better days. My receipt says my waiter was named "TEE" and I gave him a 20% tip after pretty good service. I may be overly harsh rating this place as average, but I was a bit taken aback by the prices. Seemed a bit steep. My Smoke-n-Pepper burger was pretty darn good but paired with steak fries I still don't think it was $13.49 good. My kid got "Clucks & Shrimp" that consisted of 5 fried shrimp, 2 chicken tenders & steak fries for $12.29. She got full on the meal but I thought the portion was a bit smallish. The wife had a $9 cheeseburger that came with steakfries and my wee one had the same but from the kids menu for $4.79. There were so many great options on the menu that I want to come back to try more but there's just something about this place that makes me know I won't. Travelers and locals alike should definitely visit the Bridge Street and if they crave American Food during their visit they should drop into the Red Robin.

• Visited March 2014