“Consistently good”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Phone 256-837-6877.
Description: Phone 256-837-6877.
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Overall, I have enjoyed my experiences at El Coyote. The food is good and the prices are fair. The staff is friendly and usually on-the-ball.
If you like a lot of flavor, I highly recommend the El Coyote burrito. It has chorizo in it, and it is AMAZING. Try it once and you will be hooked.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I was very impressed with the quality and taste of the food I ordered. I had the chicken enchiladas with a green sauce and sour cream with beens & cheese and mexican rice and guacamole. The ingredients tasted freshly made and were flavorful. The chips and salsa were perfect and the house margarita was great. The decor was brightly colored tables, chairs and walls with festive Mexican music. I would highly recommend El Coyote for that great taste of Mexican food.

1  Thank TasteBites
Reviewed October 14, 2012

They have amazing food and awesome margaritas for cheap! I love the waiters, they always make us feel welcome. We go there about once a week on average! During the summer its the perfect place to split cheese dip and margaritas on the patio!

2  Thank Kate B
Reviewed May 12, 2012

I am reviewing the El Coyote #2 on Old Madison Pike. The decor is comparable to a Casa Blanca, and the restaurant was not crowded. The service and food were very good. My wife and I split a Guadalajara meal. It was a bit more spicy hot than I'd expected, so I picked out the peppers, and ate the rest. My wife ate hers peppers and all. My coffee was very good. The music was Mexican. It was pretty nice, athough it was a bit too loud and festive for my taste.