“didn't live up to its reputation”
Review of I love Sushi

I love Sushi
Ranked #124 of 620 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed December 26, 2013

My wife and I went there and ordered about 6 rolls. We only thought 2 were good and the other 4 were really just wasabi sponges. We had heard that they have some of the best sushi but I just didn't find that to be true. For the price, I was expecting better. I'd definitely go there if someone else were buying but I doubt I'd go there again on my dime.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

Whenever we visit family in Huntsville, AL we take a trip over to 'I Love Sushi' which we honestly call 'I Heart Sushi'. We are from a much larger town that has excellent sushi and even though this sushi place may not be the most amazing sushi I have ever had - it is still really good for where it is. The choices to pick from are not too adventurous but they do have a wide variety which is great. They are also very gluten-free conscious and have on more than one occasion offered gluten free options for me (I have an allergy... this isn't a choice!). Overall, I don't mind coming back here every time I visit which is about once a year. Good sushi. Definitely sit at the bar if you can because it is fun to watch the chefs create their masterpieces.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

This place is small, but so good. I love sushi, my husband doesn't but ejoys the tempura and other dishes. I have been over 6 times and love the food each time. I would definitely recommend the crunchy shrimp and all food.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

The service was crappy. My waiter ignored me and even after giving me my bill I did not see her again for 20 mins after I signed it. The food does not taste very fresh and the bar area smells fishy. Yes, it's a sushi place but you know how fresh it is from the smell. I'm just saying. This place is very OVERRATED!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Truly the best sushi in the state. Service is always professional and prompt. Very fresh food keeps us coming back!