“Good Again.”

Cuisines: Japanese
Owens Cross Roads, Alabama
“Good Again.”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We went back for another visit, and it was as good as always. Our server MJ was awesome and very friendly. We will go back again.

• Visited September 2013

“Our favorite place for sushi!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

This is our go-to place for sushi! And you absolutely can't beat the prices. Very yummy and very affordable!

• Visited July 2013
Kailua, Hawaii
“Very nice decor & tasty food”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We went here a few weeks ago and our service was a little slow. I don't know if they were understaffed for Memorial day weekend, but it took a while to get our orders in. We had the edamame and seaweed salad to start, and it was very good. Our sushi entrees came out and I requested an avacado roll and veggie roll. They were both pretty good, nothing out of this world, but it was very tasty. Being a vegan, I usually don't have a lot of options, so I'm always excited to try the veggie rolls. I love sushi was very accommodating for my needs. The inside was decorated very classy and modern. I really enjoyed the ambiance!

Visited May 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
“Best Sushi In Town”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This place had the best selection of fresh sushi, fabulous tempura and great drinks!! The service is fast and friendly with lots of help with the menu for the novice.

Visited May 2013
Huntsville
“Great sushi rolls”
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

We were in the mood for sushi, but didn't want to spend a evening out, so we called I Love Sushi and ordered the Roll Tide roll and the Auburn Tiger roll ( to keep allegiance even). Also ordered The Firecracker roll. Our order was ready when we got there, good thing we called ahead, the resturant was packed! The Roll Tide and Auburn Tiger were tasty and delicious. The Firecracker didn't live up to it's name. It wasn't bad, we just expected more.