“Georgeous Gardens with a butterfly area” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 70 things to do in Huntsville
Florence, Alabama
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Georgeous Gardens with a butterfly area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Our church group made a trip to the Gardens. It was well worth visiting. Beautiful flowers, a nursery especialy for butterflies, a miniture train scene. Tours, and a gift shop. They have special decoration during the Christmas reason which is amazing. Enjoyed!

1 Thank Mary M

New Market, Alabama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Galaxy of Lights”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

loved having the music while going through the gardens
displays were very bright and creative
staff very helpful and friendly
there were a lot of displays
well worth the money to go visit
I plan to visit the garden in the spring. Should be beautiful

1 Thank J L S
Kansas City
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Dont Stop”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

This view of the soo called botanical garden is a work in progress.. be better off to go to a flower shop and buy some

Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
144 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 189 helpful votes
“Galaxy of Lights”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

My mother and I took my 5 year old twin boys to the Galaxy of Lights drive through. We have been the last 3 years in a row and it is something of a tradition for us now. We normally go on a weekday when it is not crowded. This was the first year we went on a weekend. The difference was staggering! I highly suggest going on a weeknight! Normally when we go there is no one in line near us and this time we had back to back cars the whole time! They also had us queueing in our car through this huge parking lot near the Space Center that was not lit up and just had saw horses and wires keeping you in line and my mother could not see them well and almost ran into them multiple times!

They really need to do something about that. Lights to make them more visible please!! I will email them about it. Otherwise the lights are beautiful and we love the displays. I think the drive through should be free for members, but they only get a $5 discount. We actually let our membership expire this year. If drive through was free we probably would have renewed.

I do like that you can get out at the Space Center and see Santa in the space ship sled and get your picture with him. There was no line for this even on a busy night! I also liked that they had peanut free chocolate chip cookies for sale and popcorn! Make sure to stop and check out that little area. It is neat for the kids with live reindeers and Santa and food.

1 Thank aprilsumner
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

We had a terrible experience at the Galaxy of lights. First, it took about an hour to get in. Once we got in, it took another half of an hour before we actually got to see clusters of lights. (There were a few lights at the entrance but after about 10 minutes of staring a each they get a bit boring.) Inside the actual event, there were barely any ;lights and it took so long to get out, each car was going about 2 miles an hour. I do NOT recommend going!!!!!!! A TOTAL RIP-OFF!

1 Thank Carla Z