“CASH ONLY!”

Ocean Springs, Mississippi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“CASH ONLY!”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I found this park on trip advisor and decided to make a pit stop with our son. It was a little off the beaten path but we enjoyed the drive. When we arrived we were greeted by the gatekeeper and not to impressed by what we saw. As we went to pay we realized it was cash or check only. So we asked for the closest ATM. Once we reached the ATM we contemplated even going back because our first impression wasn't the best, but we decided to give it a try. Boy, we are glad we did! It's nothing fancy but well worth the time and money. We very much enjoyed oursleves and promised each other that we would take our son back in a few years! I think they have real potential and would like to see how much the park progresses in a few years!

3 Thank bltgent1213

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Had a great time !”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

We took 3 boys ages 5-10. They had a blast !! Us adults enjoyed it as well. Some of the comments on here say that the park needs to be cleaner. Today, I thought it was clean ! Remember you are in "the woods" and open fields. This is the animals natural enviroment. My one and only complaint is the bathroom ! Its an actual out house. Its small and stinks very bad. You are using the bathroom in a black garbage bag. It is held up with wood of course but its very unsanitary. Other than that we had a wonderful time and thought it was worth $8 a person. Oh and we got a free bucket of food for having 5 people in the car. We had a total of 3 buckets and used every bit of it except for whats in my floor board , doors and dash! Dont take a clean car as the animals slobber and lick everywhere! Haha

1 Thank hayes2014
Alexandria, Virginia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 116 helpful votes
“WOW!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

This was an amazing experience. The animals can get a little aggressive but it was wonderful to see them up close. I recommend getting a bucket of food, rather than just a cup. We were a little disappointed that the new reptile house wasn't ready yet but we will likely visit again and plan to see it when it opens.

Visited March 2014
“Great for kids and adults”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

My children and I spent almost 3 hours here. They absolutely loved it! The animals are just amazing. My favorite was the zebra! Walked right up to the car! My youngest loved three peacock and ram and my oldest loved the turtles and kangaroo! We had an excellent time!

Montgomery, Alabama
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Check that it is OPEN before you go”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

We really wanted to go here with our kids, but didn't realize it is currently closed (Feb). The sign on the gate says it is only open March through November, so be warned and check first. It takes about a 30 minute drive to get there from Huntsville.

Visited February 2014
3 Thank Beverly189

Been to Harmony Park Safari? Share your experiences!