“Good But Not Great”

Ted's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #249 of 627 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed June 1, 2013

My husband and I visited Ted's yesterday for the first time, as we had won a gift certificate to the place.
My husband thought it was great, but I thought it was average. My biggest complaint would be that although the sandwiches that we ordered were moist and tasty, there was no bbq sauce on the sandwiches! Every bbq restaurant that i've ever been to, the meat always had lots of sauce on it. Did they forget to give us the sauce with our order???
Also, the food was a little expensive for the portion size that you get.
I would probably go back there, but would definitely bring up the sauce issue when I placed my order.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

You order at a counter and they buzz your device when the food is ready. Several of us had a variety of items on the menu--and everything was deemed terrific.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Good food, good price and pleasant. Tamale's are quite good. Brisket was moist, but overly seasoned. I like the clean flavor of smoked beef. Chicken was good as well. Small dining in area, but really a take out place. Rather basic.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

The brisket plate was good with the regular BBQ sauce. Spicey enough without going to their "spicey version'. Mac and cheese, non-descript, while the baked beans were a pleasant surprise. Reasonable for "drive-by-BBQ". Don't have a reason to try it again though.

1  Thank Harry A
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Purchased a family pack that included pulled pork, buns, sauce, baked beans, and mac & cheese for three adults. The pork was a tad dryer than I prefer, but it was nicely smoked and the sauce more than made up for the dryness. The buns were store bought, but OK. The sides were delicious, enough so that I'd go back just for the sides. Service was friendly and fast, and the drive thru males it quick and easy to get my Q fix.

1  Thank Steve_Red_Dog