“Best pizza I've had in the South”
Review of Marco's Pizza

Marco's Pizza
Ranked #196 of 612 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Pizza
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best pizza I've had in the South”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Really & truly - DELICIOUS PIZZA! We get it carry out because the atmosphere is the usual strip mall. The help is very friendly & courteous as well. Avoid the salads - rather overpriced & nothing special. The pizza is a knockout! We like the Old World pepperoni better than regular pepperoni; my favorite is a mushroom, green pepper & onion pizza. YUM!

• Visited November 2012

Huntsville, Alabama
“I could eat this everyday”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I absolutely love the Italian Sausage Pizza here. I could eat it everyday. I Love it so much that I will not try anything else.

• Visited July 2012
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
“Great Local Pizzeria”
Reviewed April 20, 2012

The pizza and sandwiches are awesome! A welcome change from the "chain" pizzas. I tried them because I was new to the area and got some great coupons to use there. Pizza was made fresh with plenty of toppings in equal proportions. Wonderful!!

• Visited March 2012
Huntsville, Alabama
“Great Taste for an "Ah!thentic Italian Pizza"”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Great Pizza. Delicious. Love that you can order and pay online. This was my first time ordering. I grabbed a 10inch for lunch and gave it the usual first time test of sausage and pepperoni. If a pizza place can't do the simple stuff right, then you know that you need not come back for specialty pizzas. So I ordered an S and P with Garlic Crust. Ordered online, left the office, got there in 13 minutes and the pizza was piping hot and ready. Everything was great. Great sauce, great crust, and fresh toppings. It kinda puts you in the mind of a New York style pizza. I recommend to everyone!

• Visited March 2012