“Staff unfriendly. Couldn't get any service so we left. Won't return.”
Review of Pinz - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pinz
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 30, 2014

My wife and I visited this place recently on an outing and were not happy with it. We went in to rent a lane and the staff never waited on us. We were able to get a lane but that was it. There was a larger group beside us so the waitress decided to focus attention on them.

We never could get any food or drinks while we played so we finished one game and left. The group next to us were being loud and obnoxious and were never asked to settle down for the other patrons. We will absolutely never visit this establishment again.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

This is the only place I know to take my kids to play pool in the Huntsville area. The glowing bowling lanes make the afternoon exciting. Manager told me the video games are gone for good. Hope they change their mind about that. We haven't gone for the food, only the fun.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

Slow service, overpriced food and bowling. Wings were pretty good though. Game room was blocked off also hopefully they are fixing that.

1  Thank dhuf