“Nice lunch date from business, friends, solo &family!”
Review of Commerce Kitchen

Commerce Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Commerce Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 611 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Located in Historic Downtown Huntsville, Commerce Kitchen serves Southern Gourmet cuisine in a bluesy bistro setting.
“Nice lunch date from business, friends, solo &family!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

I really enjoy finding gems like this place in Huntsville. This small yet stylish restaurant is awesome for lunch or dinner dates without being expensive. I went for a lunch date with a friend and took my family there for a lunch before my graduation. The lighting in the restaurant keeps it feeling very comfortable and energizing during the day. When you first walk into C.K there's bar sitting area if you just want drinks then to the right are about five stairs that lead to the dinning area. I had the tilapia and grits lunch meal both times it's sooooo beyond delicious seasoned perfectly with the squash and zucchini. Now on both visits, I had their specialty tea. The blue(blackberry) I can't recall the exact berry and the Georgia peach tea in which is served with a special syrup instead of honey. The blue/blackberry tea wasn't pleasing taste kind of bland no matter how much syrup I added probably won't order again. However the peach was awesome! Is served with a peach slice which is cute, perfect blend wasn't extremely sweet and was all natural so says the waiter. The service was great very knowledgable about the menu and ingredients of the dishes as well as attentive. I would recommend to anyone ! SN: I did not order the sweet potato fries but had some of my companion's they were good especially with their anioli (spell check) sauce.

Tuscola, Illinois
“Totally Blown Away!”
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

It was our first time, and sad to say we don't live closer! Every aspect of our experience was amazing. Appetizers through entrees we were delighted to the point we were eating off each others plates to experience more! At the end, there was room for a piece of Godiva chocolate cheesecake which we all split. Our server Eric was friendly , knowledgable and very attentive. This place is small, but packs a culinary punch you won't soon forget! Can't wait to get back!!

1 Thank jcILLINOIS
Michigan
“Excellent food but pricey”
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

We decided to try the Commerce Kitchen on a beautiful afternoon in April. We were going to visit Constitution Village and it was just a couple blocks away.
The food was excellent but a bit pricey for lunch. I enjoyed a fried green tomato but with an aioli sauce. Delicious.
$4 for a cup of coffee was excessive.
Service was top notch.

Lanesville, Indiana
“Nice local restaurants”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Nice local restaurant great for business, nice selection at bar loved the Cesar salad, and filet. Great service in a very cute part of town

Huntsville, Alabama
“Good southern food!”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

When at the Commerce Kitchen, eat what they are good at; southern dishes with a flare. My favorite is the Shrimp and Grits.
It is a bit pricey but as long as it is locally own I am happy to pay for it!

• Visited March 2014