“Yuck way toooo salty shrimp and grits. Steak was tough.” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Commerce Kitchen

Commerce Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Commerce Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 593 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in Historic Downtown Huntsville, Commerce Kitchen serves Southern Gourmet cuisine in a bluesy bistro setting.
Dover, New Hampshire
“Yuck way toooo salty shrimp and grits. Steak was tough.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

I had the shrimp and grits. Whoa, glad I don't have high blood pressure. I am a salt lover, but this was as if someone dropped the salt shaker in the grits, plus there was bacon in it. I couldn't get through it, so ordered the soup. I guess the salt was intentional because again inedible. My husband's steak was tasty but tough. Really disappointed. Lê Cirque. Got to be kidding.

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Alabama
“Very Good But Pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

Have been looking forward to lunching at this restaurant for sometime. It did not disappoint. We both had the special for the day and dessert. The catfish special was very good and beer was cold. We ate in the bar area and server did a good job. I would dine here again.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Eugene, Oregon
“Wonderful food, excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

I needed a place to take a group of 18 for a nice dinner on an early Friday evenings. Connors was booked, but Commerce Kitchen rolled out the welcome mat. I ordered the lamb shank, that was so tender it fell off the bone, All I heard was happy sounds from the other 17 diners. We were on the tight timeline, which with the staffs efforts we met. I couldn't ask for a better dining experience.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank John L
Crockett, Texas
“Good ole Southern cooking!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

This restaurant was a treat. The service was quick and friendly. We went after 1:00 so it wasn't very crowded, but I hear it is popular with the downtown business crowd. I ordered the Shrimp and Grits because I had always wanted to try it, and it was delicious! Parmesan grits with big shrimp and a wonderful sauce. I was disappointed in the fried green tomatoes...they were a bit too spicy for my taste.

• Visited May 2013
Clarkesville, Georgia
“Great find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

Located in the beautiful downtown----popular with locals and fine kitchen turns out delicious food. Will return.

• Visited May 2013