“Wonderful food, excellent service”
Review of Commerce Kitchen

Commerce Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Commerce Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 598 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in Historic Downtown Huntsville, Commerce Kitchen serves Southern Gourmet cuisine in a bluesy bistro setting.
Eugene, Oregon
“Wonderful food, excellent service”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I needed a place to take a group of 18 for a nice dinner on an early Friday evenings. Connors was booked, but Commerce Kitchen rolled out the welcome mat. I ordered the lamb shank, that was so tender it fell off the bone, All I heard was happy sounds from the other 17 diners. We were on the tight timeline, which with the staffs efforts we met. I couldn't ask for a better dining experience.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank John L

Crockett, Texas
“Good ole Southern cooking!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

This restaurant was a treat. The service was quick and friendly. We went after 1:00 so it wasn't very crowded, but I hear it is popular with the downtown business crowd. I ordered the Shrimp and Grits because I had always wanted to try it, and it was delicious! Parmesan grits with big shrimp and a wonderful sauce. I was disappointed in the fried green tomatoes...they were a bit too spicy for my taste.

• Visited May 2013
Clarkesville, Georgia
“Great find”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Located in the beautiful downtown----popular with locals and fine kitchen turns out delicious food. Will return.

• Visited May 2013
Aurora, Colorado
“Shrimp and Grits”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Title of the review says it all. You have to order it! The service was great and the food was tasty. I also appreciated thast my food came out quickly.

Visited April 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
“Once great, but bad experience over the weekend!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We have visited Commerce Kitchen a few times and thought it was wonderful. The lobster and corn chowder was excellent as well as our entrees. However, our recent experience was totally different. The soup was not good at all, the service wasn't great, and my husband couldn't even finish his entrée. We probably won't go back.

• Visited April 2013