“Not impressed”

Cuisines: Mexican
Huntsville, Alabama
“Not impressed”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

The service...awesome. The atmosphere...nice. Not quiet...more like a fast food joint. I enjoyed the selection of sauces (all tasted fresh including the pico). On the other handy: The queso dip was thin and scorched. The guac needed SOMETHING else. My fish taco needed more fish (but the little bit of grilled mahi mahi on it was good).

• Visited May 2012

“Horrible food; no magic here for such great service--- won't last the summer.”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Wanted this to be a better experience. No harmony in the food, no flavor. This place is more like a Taco Bell with upscale service and pricing. Liked the selection of sauces because the food needed it. Good luck, you won't make it in Huntsville.

“Wear earplugs and set expectations low owner need quality control.”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

March 22 2012. Food very average. The 8th street burrito good not great barely had chicken on it and half of what was there was grissle. The "fresh pico" wasn't it tasted old like it had been refrigerated for weeks. The suave sauce I can't even describe how weird that tasted like stale slightly rancid chili peppers. The music was so loud you had to literally scream for the other person to hear you. It's been too loud all 3 times we tried it. And food quality has gotten worse with every visit. Not at all what you would expect after seeing how they promote themselves on the web site I question if the food is organic now because it is certainly not "fresh". On par with taco bell quality wise so save your money and go else where.
On a lighter note the servers were very friendly helpful and accommodating. Unfortunately they can't hear you very good because the music is TOO LOUD.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Outdoor Seating”
Reviewed March 21, 2012

My first time at a Lime Fresh Mexican Grill was pretty mediocre. However, I would give in an 'A' rating for customer service.

The 'flow' of the restaurant is a little awkward in the beginning, but I received my food in no time. The food is a little bland, but I guess that's what the large varieties of salsas are for.

I was in and out in a matter of 20 minutes. It's a great place to enjoy an outside lunch/dinner. If I resided in Huntsville, it would definitely be a place to enjoy drinks after work with friends.

• Visited March 2012
Huntsville, Alabama
“BLAND”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

We had the appetizer trio -- chips with guacamole, cheese dip and pico de gallo. Pico was good, guac was good, cheese dip had that 'velveeta' taste (e.g., not good), and the chips were out of a bag. Sad. We each had different burritos, and both were equally terrible. First of all, I could not even find the chicken in mine, nor the sour cream. Aside from that, there was absolutely no taste to my nor my husband's burrito. We did not even finish half. We will definitely NOT be returning.

• Visited March 2012