“Good BBQ with tasty slaw. Great white BBQ sauce.” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Barbecue, American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
bluegrass state
“Good BBQ with tasty slaw. Great white BBQ sauce.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Had the small pulled pork BBQ with slaw & fries. The slaw was my favorite, not creamy kinda sweet. The fried okra was delicious.
My favorite was the sweet tea, I could of drank a gallon of it. We are in the south you know. My husbands best part was the peel & eat shrimp. Served cold.
No dessert for us.
The decor is a little dated. Over all a good meal. About 10 minutes out of Huntsville / university drive where our hotel was.

Huntsville, AL
“greenbrier”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

typical southern barbecue and catfish very common in this area.
it would be difficult for a barbecue restaurant to stand out among the many good ones located here

Visited June 2012
1 Thank RxWink
“Good BBQ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

There are two locations we went to the older location on greenbrier rd. The food was good, service was great and there were big screen TVs and could watch anything we wanted. The hushpuppys were delicious and there was a white BBQ sauce that was really good as well.

1 Thank JTowery
“Pretty good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

Delicious hush puppies!!! Good food. 25 cent soft serve ice cream. The service definitely doesn't get in a hurry so go here when you have lots of time.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Hartselle, Alabama
“Food average, service really slow”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

This is the Greenbrier just off of I-565. It was the first time I had been there in years. They are known for catfish and BBQ. I got the BBQ chicken. My dad got some catfish. The food was not bad at all. It was nothing spectacular. But it was not bad. The problem was the extremely slow service. My dad had been there a few weeks earlier and he said the same thing happened. We both won't be back. The quality of food is not worth the long wait.

• Visited June 2012