“Mouth Waters Just Thinking of It!!”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #44 of 631 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

Love, love, did I say love their Corn Chowder and Bang Bang Shrimp. There are several other grllled fish dishes but this is my "go to" favorite. Great fresh bread. Lovely surroundings. We enjoy.

Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I are from out of town and was looking to try something new. The food and service was amazing. We had a variety of dishes, Thai coccunut shrimp app, shrimp and scallops, Ribeye, and the pork dish. Everything was very good and well presented. We will definitely make another trip and look forward to trying their other items.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

I don't like writing unpleasant reviews. However, both times we went to the Bonefish Grill we had just a completely underwhelming experience. This last time, we were told it would be a 20-25 minute wait, 50 minutes later we were seated.

I ordered the Spicy Thai dish with Ahi, I was looking forward to it because I had had a really good salad with seared ahi at another restaurant. The dish looked good when it came, but the Ahi was mushy and tasteless.

My husband's previous experience had been poor, so he decided to play it safe and order the fish and chips. Bad idea. While the fish, cod, was well cooked, the battered coating (described as tempura like) was soggy with oil, as were the fries.

The waiter did not come back to check on us until it was time to ask if we wanted dessert. By then all we wanted was to leave. They did take the charge for my husband's meal off, but it was just not a nice experience.

1  Thank Barbara L
Reviewed May 3, 2014

We stopped in on the first Saturday in May 2014 for lunch after visiting the Huntsville Botanical Gardens. I'd only just heard of this place within the last few months having no idea it was a chain when I read positive reviews. I was a Red Lobster fan most of my life until a recent bad experience so my hope was to fill the void with Bonefish Grill. There was a good sized group of folks eating already when we arrived after 1 pm, it appears to be popular. I enjoyed both the exterior and interior decor despite the restaurant being located in a strip mall which I usually don't like. I didn't like the staff but I don't know why, they were professional but for some reason they irked me. The lunch menu is limited but has enough variety to give adequate choices. I chose poorly and had fish tacos, had I read the menu closely I would have known the salsa was mango based which I found distasteful. My Caesar salad was ok and the bang bang shrimp appetizer was too. My wife had the side salad with the fish tacos and liked it all, even with the slimy mango chunks. Both of my kids had fish-n-chips, I sampled them and found them to be ok even though my youngest hated the breading. I did not truly enjoy my visit and I'm not sure why. I'm trying to be fair with my overall rating of this restaurant but you should know that while I've rated it as very good, I have no plan to ever return.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

My Wife & I had a chance to experience Bonefish again Saturday evening. The shareable mixed grill brought us in and that is what we ordered. All the food selections were good. The salmon was the best. These items were presented in a Tapas fashion. Great service also.

3  Thank Lynn30620