“Great”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Great food every time we go, and the servers are always very friendly. We are always be treated like we are special every time we have gone.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

This is a good place for a special celebration. Great service , I love the Bang Bang shrimp. My husband loves the ahi tuna that is cooked like it is supposed to be as we learned in Hawaii. I like the 6 person booths. I also agree that they could change up the specials more for the locals that eat there a lot.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I had a client and co-workers thant I wanted to entertaining this past Friday night. I called ahead for a reservation but when we arrived there was no record of the reservation. The manager on duty, Teri Jones, came to our rescue! She put together a couple of tables and we were seated just minutes after our reserved time. We had a great time! The service and food were wonderful, as always!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

very good food and a friend of mine from NYC could not believe it was a chain restaurant. They could add more specials or change the menue up a bit for the locals. overall a good place to dine.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

I didn't realize they were "doing" brunch until I was driving by looking for a lunch spot. It was great!

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!