“As expected, food was great and service was perfect.”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #54 of 611 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Huntsville, AL
“As expected, food was great and service was perfect.”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

I have been here many times and always love the food. The bang-bang shrimp is the best.

Visited May 2012

Huntsville, AL
“Good food, but prices are high”
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Food has always been great when I eat there, but the prices are high. Service is good too.

Visited April 2012
Kansas City, Missouri
“Excellent Restaurant”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

My wife and I had tried a time or two prior to this to get into FB, but the wait was always too long. But Thursday evening about 6 pm we managed to walk right in and be seated. Wonderful service, excellent food, good prices. The waitress was knowledgable as were the other wait staff I could see around. Excellent personal treatment by the wait staff. The manager was walking around constantly making sure everything was right at every table. The waitress encouraged us to just buy one appetizer and one meal, and split them to save money. The portions are so large that even with splitting the meal, we couldn't eat it all. They brought out hot bread with a olive oil dip - excellent. We had the best crab cake appetizer ever. The trout meal we split was truly excellent with au gratin potatoes and vegetables. Even with the appetizer, wine, and our meal, the cost was only $37 before tip. Just a wonderful experience. We will return there often!!

• Visited April 2012
Huntsville, Alabama
“Reliable quality”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

This is one of our favorite restaurants in Huntsville. We have also found Bonefish in other states to be of equally consistant quality. Both the food and service are good.

Visited February 2012
Huntsville, Alabama
“Another Satisfying Meal at Bonfish”
Reviewed February 29, 2012

Probably our fifth or sixth trip to the Huntsville Bonefish. We had 6:30 reservations and arrived about 10 minutes early. The restaurant was on a wait, but we were seated within five minutes of our reservation time. My wife and I both ordered the Corn Chowder with Lump Crab; excellent with ample crab meat. I had the Bonefish House Salad (Crisp greens, spring mix, hearts of palm, kalamata olives and ripe tomatoes all lightly tossed with a citrus herb vinaigrette and added feta cheese). My wife had the shrimp and scallops with garlic mashed potatoes. She said the shrimp and scallops were great, and the potatoes excellent. For my main dish I ordered the crab cake appetizer; it came with two nice sized and excellent crab cakes accompanied by a great remoulade sauce. We each had a class of Bearboat, Russian River Valley pinot noir; wine was outstanding. The staff was courteous and efficient. Our waitress did a good job. However, we had to ask her for several things more than once (bread, we were short one setup, etc). The rating would be higher except for that.

• Visited February 2012