“Always Great Time”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2012

6 of us celebrated one friend's BD last night. We had great service, my Bang,Bang Shrimp was fantastic as usual, so were the steamed vegetables and garlic mashed potoatoes. my husband always has the Ahi Tuna dinner is was please this time, too.
It was crowed for a Sunday evening so reservations was a good idea. I like the atmosphere

Reviewed February 13, 2012

Expenses, overated, food.. just OK. Everytime I eat there I tell myself it's going to be better this time. NOT

Reviewed February 7, 2012

Pricey for plain food and paper table cloths. Disappointing.

1  Thank butchAlabama
Reviewed February 1, 2012

Excellent food and service. Staff is very knowledgable about their product. One of the best restaurants in the area. Reservations helpful.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

We have been eating at Bonefish Grills since 2000, the original in St. Petersburg Fl before it became part of the Outback group of restaurants. Although the original menu has not changed much since our first visit, we continue to visit because the food is consistently dependable. Appetizers are varied and every dessert is delicious. The restaurant does a lot of things well, from fish to chicken and chops. Their sauces are right on and satisfy your taste buds. I particularly like the sauce and toppings on the Wagyu (Kobe) dumplings. As another reviewer shared the fish is excellent and always fresh with a choice of assorted sauces and the Pan Asian sauce is at the top in my opinion. My husband enjoys the Fontina Pork Chop with enough for leftovers. You must try the Bang Bang Shrimp as it is one of their best sellers every day of the week. The house salad with their citrus vinegrette is light and refreshing. They will bring extra sauces, dressings etc. if you make a request.
We believe it rates above most of the other restaurants on the top 25 list for service, consistency and quality. Pricing is very fair and Happy Hour is until 6:30 on house wines and some beers and well cocktails. The $5 house wines are good.
A winner in all categories! Rereading what I have written it sounds as if we have a stake in this chain, but we don't we just enjoy the heck out of it. It does get crowded, because it is a neighborhood favorite. Make a reservation if you can.

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!