“Not what it used to be.”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #53 of 601 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: American
“Not what it used to be.”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I've been to Cheddars a few times.The first time was excellent great service and food.My second visit was not that great our waiter was absent minded, he forgot part of our order.It took forever for him to make his round back to out table and still we never got oud complete order.My next visit was my last we ordered steak and shrimp,the steak was very tough and dry,rice was salty.The only thing worth eating were the veggies and the shrimp.

• Visited June 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Fun place to eat!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Enjoyed this place in another city and was surprised to find one in Huntsville. Same menu, same food, same fun. The environment is a little less exciting being not located in a touristy type of town but nevertheless, lots of people were here and he food was very good. If you are looking for reasonably priced food with some reasonably healthy options, this place will work for you. We enjoy it!

• Visited August 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
“Inexpensive, large portions, crowded, not clean”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

This place is always busy. I guess you either love this place or you do not and I did not!!! The restaurant is crowded, noisy, and did not look too clean. It has a zoo like atmosphere, which is not conducive for relaxed dining. The meal itself was okay, nothing special, but got plenty of it. We were sitting there wondering why we did not go somewhere else for dinner and vowed that we would never go back here. The service was okay. There were two wait staff, old training new, which were rather slow. We had to repeatedly ask for water.

• Visited July 2013
Guntersville, Alabama
“Delicious food for a chain”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I've eaten at this location twice and one in Dallas once. The variety is great. Prices are reasonable and taste excellent. I love their healthy choices! They're not bland and not skimpy portions. The salmon was fantastic, cooked and seasoned perfectly. The decor is upscale and exceeds the price of the meal which is a good thing! A nice place to take a friend to without breaking the bank. Service each time was excellent and attentive without being obtrusive. I wish it were closer to me and I'd go more often.

• Visited June 2013
“Best Place In Huntsville!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Seriously under ranked by trip advisor. I drive 100 miles just to eat here and have done it twice this year. For the price, you can't beat it. I've never had a bad meal here. This place should be at least in the top 10. It really upsets me for a big city to have all these restaurants and see chain and fast food restaurants in the top 100. Maybe Cheddars will climb up the chart, cause its the best.

• Visited July 2013