“Great food!”

Cheddar's
Ranked #53 of 616 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Service was great and food tasted wonderful! Very clean restaurant. My husband and I ate there for our first time last week and the server was very helpful in our decisions of what to eat.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I am not a hard customer to please. I don't expect much, but I do expect to be treated with respect when food is clearly not prepared properly or my presence is neglected. I passed up several other restaurants to go to Cheddar's because of my good experience in the Brandon FL establishment. I decided to eat at the bar because of the long wait for a table. Bad Decision: The female that waited on me at the bar was either new or just don't understand what's included in customer service. I waited several minutes for my order to be taken, I waited a long time for food to be served, I had to ask for silverware and condiments. I had to ask for a refill, I had to ask for my croissants to be fully cooked. I didn't ask for the attitude of the server and the male bartender when I could not eat the uncooked dough. When I decided to send the croissants back, male bartendar threw the bread on the container as if I was an inconvenience to him. Neither of the two bar workers attempted to apologize or correct the issue with the service or food. They had a poor attitude and didn't represent Cheddars in a professional manner. They too it upon themselves to inform the other wait staff that my food was uncooked. No problem..good everyone knows the bread is not done. The restaurant manager was notified of the issue. He served the gentlemen beside me fresh and fully cooked crossiants, but did nothing to correct the issue with my food. I was served more croissants that was uncooked. I can easily handle the food not being prepared properly, because they should be able to fix the food. HOWEVER, I will not patronize a restaurant where the employees are rude and disrespectful. Cheddar's has a serious issue in this particular restaurant. I will not patronize Cheddar's ever again.

1  Thank Vmr330
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Great food and great prices. Very affordable! Beware when visiting on a Saturday night be prepared to wait. Our wait was almost an hour and a half. Believe it or not we were not the only one's who chose to stick around and wait. Overheard an employee their tell someone it is always crowded on Saturday night.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

My wife and I share the Chicken stips meal and get another side salad and it fills both of us. We have them put Buffalo Sauce on the wings and have Ranch Dressing. It is a complete meal for two. All the entries are the same way, typically feeds more than one person.

1  Thank RockyTop1
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I ordered the soup and veggie plate. The tortilla soup was quite good. So were the veggies with one exception. The beans were extremely bland. I don't do salt, so I had to just deal with it. It really didn't matter to me, however. The fellowship with some of my sister-girls whom I have not seen in about a year more than made up for the bland vegetables. The interior of the restaurant was fine, especially when I looked up. The ceiling fan was quite interesting and caught my attention.