“Good Food”

G's Country Kitchen
Ranked #96 of 627 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I visited here and enjoyed the food immensely. I am trying to eat heealthier, so I did not visit on my last trip to Huntsville, but other friends did and once again it does not disappoint.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

I wanted to try 'downhome' cooking, instead I was offered food better suited to an institution. The meat loaf was greasy and smothered in ketchup, the mashed potato was lumpy. Cornbread was OK.

Only visit if nowhere else is open.

Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

Kind of hard to find but worth the trouble. Tucked away in small strip mall on Oakwood. I had the fried chicken and it was to die for. Mac and cheese was great and homemade. The best part was the red velvet cake. It was totally awesome a.d would just melt in your mouth. The service was ok and the atmosphere was good. I give em 3 out of 5 forks. Check em out!

Reviewed September 1, 2012

The BEST fried chicken in Huntsville!! Service is A++++++++! One thing, the potato salad doesn't taste home made.

1  Thank hotelshoney
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Food tasted obviously out of a can/box. I I could actually feel and taste the potato flakes in the mashed potatoes.