“Great pizza with a great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pane E Vino

Pane E Vino
Ranked #25 of 594 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great pizza with a great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

This small pizza place is attached to the Museum of Art and has wonderful food and an inviting atmosphere. The prices are great. My favorites are the chicken Caesar salad and the Salvador Dali pizza. There is a nice patio that is open when the weather is nice.

• Visited February 2013

Eddyville, KY
“Monsieur et Madame! Bravo!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

While staying overnight in Huntsville--at the Embassy Suite--we decided to have our traditional Saturday night pizza at Pane E Vino. Glad we did. The walk from the hotel along Big Spring Lake was wonderful. Definitely a picturesque setting. We strolled along the lake shore, across the bridge, and right to the foot of Vino.

There is fantastic outdoor seating that overlooks the lake. They were pretty busy this night--owing to what appeared to be high school prom night. They offered us seats at either the bar or one that overlooked the chefs area. We chose the latter. This turned out to be problematic, at least for me. Though the view of the chefs at work was entertaining, the constant breeze elicited by the swinging doors leading from the kitchen to the seating area created a constant breeze. I do not recommend.

Nevertheless, our wait server was outstanding. Kind attention to detail. He gave us plenty of time to decide on what we wanted, and was even able to give personal recommendations on specific pizzas. We chose the Monet on a thin crust--with anchovies--and a Salvador Dali. Both were grand.

I am afraid I do not recall exactly the name of the IPA and other hoppy beers I consumed, but my gal had a fine Pino Grigio with her pizza. The place was booming with activity, but we were still able to converse with ease. Our serve, 'Wegahta" took very good care of us.

While we were there, and watching their chef's creating all that food, we saw some other very appetizing looking meals which lead us to believe there is a lot here other than pizza to be enjoyed. In short, you can't go wrong here. CG

• Visited April 2013
Ooltewah, TN
“Great Pizza, Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

I was staying at the Embassy Suites and wanted to pick up a couple of pizzas for my family. This place was great! I called in an order and the customer service was excellent. The pizza was so excellent. The service was just as good when we picked up the pizza. We will definitely eat here on our next visit to Huntsville!

• Visited March 2013
Clearwater, Florida
“Good Pizza, Great Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

Ordered the pizza with the thin crust and it was delicious. Great service at lunch time. I would eat there again.

Fairfax, Virginia
“Good Pie”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

Order the 12" Pie create your own toppings. Pizza was very good. Friend had pasta dish that was good too.

Average price... about $1 an inch.

I would return. Service was good even though busy at lunch.

• Visited March 2013

Been to Pane E Vino? Share your experiences!