“Pizza with a Fun Theme”

Pane E Vino
Ranked #25 of 594 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Memphis
“Pizza with a Fun Theme”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

All the pizzas are named after artists which makes for a little fun. We had a half Dali and a half Pollack.The pizza was very good and the service was excellent. We will keep on our list for the next trip.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank NinaMemphis

“Classy Comfort”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

Visiting Huntsville for work, I could hardly believe it when they told me I was "right in the middle of downtown", while it felt more like a relaxed suburban park. So, I was unsure of what to expect when the local employees told us to head over to Pane E Vino...but we weren't disappointed. Every meal on the table looked fantastic, well portioned, and was reportedly as good as they looked. I personally enjoyed the butternut squash ravioli, and a ceasar side salad. If we had more time, I would've enjoyed the great park adjacent to the restaurant...very peaceful. Always nice to find this type of place when traveling for work.

“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

Stopped by for lunch. Sat outside and watched the geese on the pond. Good menu, ordered a white pizza which was delicious.

“A great pizza at a museum restaurant?! You bet!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

If you are looking for a yummy pizza in a great atmosphere stop by this little gem. If the weather permits take a table outside so you can enjoy the view of the park. The pizzas are innovative and delicious. I followed my very friendly server's recommendation and ordered the Jackson Pollock. The crust was crispy, just the way I like it. It's a 12 inch pizza, slightly bigger than a personal size, unless you're extra hungry. Two people could comfortably split a salad and a pizza for lunch. Next time I come back I'm trying the pannini. The people next to me had one and it looked delish!

Henderson, Nevada
“A gem in Huntville! Pizza Done Right!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012 via mobile

Must be the best Pizza in Huntsville! If you live in the Huntsville area you are missing out if you do not stop here. Great downtown location, atmosphere, service , and most of all THE PIZZA!

Been to Pane E Vino? Share your experiences!