“Great Pizza Just Like Itlay”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pane E Vino

Pane E Vino
Ranked #24 of 594 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Huntsville, Alabama
“Great Pizza Just Like Itlay”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

This restaurant is one of our favorite pizza places in Huntsville. We always take out of town guests here for the Itlalian style pizza in Huntsville. I have some Italian friends who visted and they said it was the closest thing to real Italian pizza they have had in the states. There are a variety of pizzas to choose from all with fresh ingredients. It is a great place to go after a concert or show since it is located next to the Museum.

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank bamaval

“[Duplicate listing]”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

[This is a duplicate, and incorrectly spelled, listing of Pane E Vino.] Decent pizza. Nice view from outdoor patio of the lake at Big Spring Park.

• Visited October 2011
“Superb food”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Small little restaurant tucked in the side of the Huntsville Museum of Art. Wonderful pizza and calzones. Salads are superb. I can't speak to other items on the menu. We order pizza for delivery often, and it usually arrives early and everything I've had from this restaurant has been wonderful.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Francofille35801
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

This place has great pizza! Coming from a New Yorker, that means a lot. They have all sorts of great salads, calzones and pizzas. Don't be afraid to try an 'out of the ordinary' pizza. The one with pears, arugula, and goat cheese is great.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank GrkKookla
“Delicious......”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

I chose Pane E Vino based on hotel recommendations followed by the TA reviews :)
Boy what a great outcome I had! I have 2 kids (3 and 7) that absolutely LOVE pizza and so do I, but I was in the mood for something more than your traditional chain pizza restaurants. I think the pizza here is about the best I’ve had. I opted for simple toppings b/c of my picky kids and went with ham and pepperoni, both were great! The pizza came loaded with lots of cheese, great sauce, and the crust was excellent (not to thin not to thick-just perfect)! My kids who can be picky LOVED it as well. My 3 year old son said “mom this is delicious” I also tried the chicken Caesar salad which was also great in both my opinion and my kids opinion! I ended up getting delivery to my hotel, the lady that took my order over the phone was extremely nice and had no gripes about sending over plates and utensils and ice cups for us. The delivery guy was also very nice! If I am ever in Huntsville again, this will definitely be a place I’ll return to to eat!

• Visited April 2012