“Average, at best”

Magnolia, Arkansas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Average, at best”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Nice atmosphere but food was nothing to brag about. Servers were distracted. Tom Kar soup was nothing like in other Thai restaurants. It wasn't horrible but wasn't great.

• Visited July 2014

Madison, Alabama
“Mei Wei”
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Conveniently located next to Jersey Mike's Subs. Two members of our family ate lunch here solely because of its location and our coupon. The menu was refreshingly condensed, with enough selections to suit all tastes and a price range on par with traditional Asian restaurants.

The cafeteria-style order placing reminds me of Chipotle. From the time we entered until our food was delivered was approxamately 15 minutes despite the lunch rush.

The outdoor eating area was pleasant, but the inside air conditioning works just fine. We both loved our food enough to return even without a coupon.

• Visited July 2014
Huntsville, Alabama
“Fantastic Counter Service Asian”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I love Mei Wei! I love that they don't bread their chicken and all the veggies are always fresh. I always get the Blazin' Thai and it's usually really spicy. A lot of restaurants will tell you something is spicy and you get it and it's just "okay" but Mei Wei delivers! And their hot and sour soup is probably my favorite in town. I haven't branched out much past these menu items but I have several friends that love the Coconut Curry so much that it's what they get each time. The only downside is that I live in South Huntsville so I don't get to eat here as much as I like BUT someone told me they are building one down south so if they do, I will be a regular for sure!

• Visited May 2014
Madison, Alabama
“ok place to eat”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

The food ok at best. For quick fast food they do ok. For Thai food, I prefer Phuket in Providence instead.

• Visited July 2013
Enterprise, Alabama
“The best Fast Asian food around!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We eat Thai food often and from a variety of restaurants. The quality here seems on par with even sit-down Thai Restaurants. The fact that they cook it quickly and offer counter service does not diminish the quality at all. Our favorites are the lettuce-wraps, Pad Thai Chicken, and Thai Chicken Curry soup. All are great. The only thing lacking is a full Thai menu. They lack other Thai staples like Larb Gai.

• Visited July 2013