We were passing through on our way to FL and wanted to see the Huntsville Space center, this hotel is only a mile away and near a large upscale shopping area with lots of dining choices (PF Changs etc). We got a great deal using points for a "free" stay however it turned out the hotel is under remodeling winter 2012. Luckily the laundry was open as we had a load to wash (Candlewood's offer free washer/dryers) and it was interesting to see the new black cabinet designs in our remodeled 2nd floor room since we have stayed at many Candlewood's in the past 5 years. The workers finished by 9pm so we did have a good night's sleep - only noise was this is near a train line. If you can handle some dust in the elevator the place was clean, friendly staff (the main reservations messed up and had us for the next day but the front desk honored us no problem).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and experience our new Comforts of Home Bedding Collection. Brand new rooms ~ Fully renovated December 2006 At the Candlewood Suites Hotel Huntsville, we put the amenities where they really count: in your room. Work efficiently at your over-sized executive desk with free high-speed Internet access and two separate phone lines - check email and talk on the phone at the same time. Relax in the overstuffed recliner while you enjoy the CD/VCR player. Borrow your favorite movies from our free DVD library. Work off some stress in our fitness center or visit our Candlewood Cupboard. You can purchase meals, snacks and sundry items at value prices. Have laundry? Wash your clothes in our complimentary washers and dryers. Earn Priority Club points for each qualifying stay.Located only 7 miles from the Von Braun Center, only minutes to Bridge Street Mall, and minutes away from Redstone Arsenal . Our setting is the perfect choice for business or leisure travelers. We are conveniently located off of I-565 in Huntsville, and within a 1/2 mile of the Cummings Research Park, US Space and Rocket Center, and Redstone Arsenal/Marshall Space Flight Center. We are a pet friendly hotel. Pets are allowed with a non-refundable fee based on length of stay. $75 for 1-6 nights and $150 for 7+ nights. One pet allowed per suite and must weigh less than 80 lbs. Pet agreement must be signed at check in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Candlewood Suites Huntsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Huntsville Hotel Huntsville
- Candlewood Huntsville
- Huntsville Candlewood Suites