“Okay hotel” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #36 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Athens, Alabama
“Okay hotel”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

The hotel appeared clean and maintained. The staff was helpful, allowing for an early check in.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Lori B, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Huntsville, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience. Your satisfaction and continued trust in La Quinta Inn and Suites are our top priorities. We look forward to showing you that we are working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards.

We hope to see you again soon.

256-830-8999 Ext.162

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Cincinnati
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

Staff helpful and efficient. Excellent location. Room clean, fully equipped. All amenities provided. Breakfast provided (waffles, fresh fruit, cereal, etc). I have stayed here at least 20 nights this year. Waffle House just feet away.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank def452
We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at Huntsville Madison Square Mall La Quinta. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

La Quinta continuously strives to create memorable moments with our guests, through people first service and clean comfortable accommodations. We stand by our commitment to serving our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations.

We will see you soon.

Huntsville, Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2012

The Air conditioner at my house was not working well and it was Memorial Day weekend, so off to La Quinta I went. Nice room, nice pool and I spent the day and enjoyed it. When I checked out the next morning, I accidently left my new bathing suit hanging behind the bathroom door of room 326. I realized I had left it the next morning and called the hotel. I was told I would receive a call back when they had checked with housekeeping. I never received that call. I stopped by the hotel on my way home and they "looked" for my suit. It apparenlty fell into a black hole and is nowhere to be found. This was an expensive suit and I see only two possible explanations. It's either still hanging behind the bathroom door of room 326, or house keeping stole, or threw away my new, expensive bathing suit.
Management was sitting in the office right behind the front desk during this confrontation and I assure you, I was expressing my displeasure with the front desk clerk. Also while I was there, another gentleman checked in. He returned with his luggage and explained they just checked him into an occupied room. They changed his room assignment and again, a few minutes later he rreturned with his luggae. His key didn't work. Again.....management never came out to apologize or even check on the situation. If my bathing suit can disappear, so can your belongings. You do NOT want to stay at this holet. Mangement could care less about you and your possession. Find another hotel in Huntsville, plenty to choose from!!

Room Tip: My tip to travelers is do NOT for any reason stay at the La Quinta Inn, Madison Square location in H...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Lori B, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Huntsville, responded to this review, June 2, 2012
Thank you so much for taking your time to write a second review for us. I do hope that you have received the several emails that I've sent to you in reference to your departure from our hotel. If you need any further assistance please feel free to email or call me. Again thank you for your diligence.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2012

this hotel was great even let me do early check in and late check out.right now I am in another La Ounita in Franklin,TN for work and the service is just as good.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Lori B, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Huntsville, responded to this review, May 22, 2012
Thank you so much for taking your time to write your review regarding our property! We hope that you come back to stay with us very soon!
california
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2012

a basic hotel. with basics. many overnight travelers and construction workers. basic in all ways. great bed! flat screen tv! clean rooms and quiet. exactly what you'd expect.

Room Tip: no elevator. laundry on second floor.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business