“best pizza in town?”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: 256-270-8584 & 256-270-8585
Reviewed July 23, 2013

at least that I have found so far in the Redstone Gate 9 area. very good dough with a nice crispy, salty, crust.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Soccer team returned to our Hampton Inn after a late tournament game. Team and parents were hungry and everything was closed... Venice Pizza was the only non-chain pizzeria the hotel recommended. Michael took our phone order accurately and with a sense of humor...even when we called back 20 minutes later to change it! The entire order arrived shortly after and was so much better than expected.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

4-cheese pizza was perfect. They delivered to our hotel room very fast. The lady on the phone was very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

I have had better but the crust was good. I would eat here if in teh area but would not seek it out for a drive. Glad I ate here though. The staff was friendly and the food was fresh.

1  Thank MrFoody555
Reviewed July 26, 2012

My wife and I shared a small (10") pizza, with pepperoni, mushroom, onion, and green pepper. We also got a couple of can Sprites. The waitress gave us a $2.15 small pizza coupon discount, even though we hadn't asked for it! My wife said she really liked the pizza. Our waitress (Krystal, I think) was friendly and very attentive. Our total cost for our supper was $10.69. They had a rack of free Huntsville Times Go magazines to look at while we waited for our food, although our wait wasn't very long. However, the outside temperature was 96 degrees, and their air conditioner couldn't keep the dining area cool enough for me. I was starting to sweat. So, I expect it will be mild weather (fall) before I dine in here again. I figure most of their business is take out and delivery, anyway. They have only a limited number of tables.

1  Thank Steve M