“By West End Grill”

Dining options: Delivery
Description: 256-270-8584 & 256-270-8585
“By West End Grill”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

My wife and I shared a small (10") pizza, with pepperoni, mushroom, onion, and green pepper. We also got a couple of can Sprites. The waitress gave us a $2.15 small pizza coupon discount, even though we hadn't asked for it! My wife said she really liked the pizza. Our waitress (Krystal, I think) was friendly and very attentive. Our total cost for our supper was $10.69. They had a rack of free Huntsville Times Go magazines to look at while we waited for our food, although our wait wasn't very long. However, the outside temperature was 96 degrees, and their air conditioner couldn't keep the dining area cool enough for me. I was starting to sweat. So, I expect it will be mild weather (fall) before I dine in here again. I figure most of their business is take out and delivery, anyway. They have only a limited number of tables.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Steve M

“Dive delicious”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Some of the best pizza I've ever had in my mouth. If you're from out of town though, take it to go back to your hotel. If you live in huntsville, you should never have a reason to stay and eat it at the restaurant (and I use the term loosely). But hey, we all know its about the Za, not the decor....eat here; you won't be disappointed.

“Family restaurant”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Pizza was good, but a little greasy. Still delicious!

Visited June 2012
Athens, Alabama
“Best pizza in Huntsville!”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Finally tried Venice pizza and was sorry we had waited so long to get there. The pizza is great! In my opinion this is the best pizza in Huntsville and prices are very reasonable. The place is a bit small with only a few tables inside and 3 tables outside on the sidewalk. The small dining room was quite hot the day we were there so we opted to dine outside. Our order was brought out to us. Since it was lunch time we ordered slices which came out hot and delicious. Drinks are either cans or bottles. Next time we'll opt for the small or medium pizza instead of the slices. We will definately be back and want to try some of the other menu items.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank coastermeister
Huntsville, Alabama
“Order twice a week at work!”
Reviewed January 16, 2012

They are a good place to order out or dine in. I order from the place atleast twice a week at work. There Philly steak and Philly chicken sandwiches are great. Love there chef salads. Spicey Mexican wrap is very good. Love the fried mushrooms and potato skins! Not highly priced either! Quick delivery! Give um a try!

1 Thank KY-2-AL