“Quality pizza from someone who knows!”
Review of Venice Pizza

Venice Pizza
Ranked #120 of 628 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: 256-270-8584 & 256-270-8585
Reviewed June 26, 2011

I have had the pleasure of ordering from Venice at least 25+ times while at work in 2011 so far and I am alway impressed with numerous things about their menu and service.

1. They use old fashioned BRICK OVENS for their pizza.
None of their pizzas are "conveyor belt" pies that don't have a "dash of heart", and a "pinch of pride". There i NO MISTAKING that distinct brick oven taste, smell AND quality.
2. They have deep friers for a HUGE menu. I seem to always order their breaded mushrooms or onion rings.
3. LARGE portions for the price ya pay. This is NOT $4 pizza that was slapped together by people who don't care about what their food tastes and looks like.
4. The owners are real ITALIAN and "hands on"! So I know the food is created by someone who WANTS to make you happy and to impress you!

The reasoning for the title of this post, "..... someone who knows!"....... is because I used to own a pizzeria many years ago in another state, and I had the SAME approach as the owners of Venice Pizza have.
THAT impressed me the very moment I found out.

They deliver with a pretty good speed.
The order takers and delivery people are ALWAYS courteous.
So.... they always get my business.

Reminder; You ALWAYS "get what you pay for"!

1  Thank HuntsvilleTransplant