Review Highlights
Happy camper

This was my third time zip lining with Vision and I enjoyed it every time! It’s fun, organized, and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
RuthMisori5
via mobile
Great and very worth our time.

Zip line was what we booked and grandsons age 10 and 12 years old loved it. Guides were excellent... read more

Reviewed July 27, 2022
norasS2128QO
Tupelo, Mississippi
via mobile

All reviews great fun garrett ropes beginners woods adventure blast grandson trees
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2020

I brought my youth group for the zipline experience, and we were not disappointed!! They were very professional, very safety conscious. It was a great experience!!

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed August 19, 2020

Our church youth group recently had the opportunity to do the Zipline experience and it was AMAZING! The guides are competent, confident, and encouraging. They gave great instruction and put all at ease. It was challenging but not overwhelming for unexperienced teens. I would HIGHLY recommend this activity for team building or just plain fun!

Date of experience: August 2020