“Great food for a sports bar”

The Brickhouse Sports Cafe
Ranked #91 of 626 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The Brickhouse Sports Cafe is located in the Providence Village of Madison. It's fully themed interior features rustic brick with 25 High Definition TVs for your sports enjoyment. It features a full service bar with a 15-tap beer system and plenty of bottled beers to suit your taste. With it's full service menu, you can enjoy our southwestern-style cuisine mixed with traditional favorites including wings and sandwiches. Want to just relax? Take a seat and enjoy the game outside on our patio right next to Providence's center fountain. The Brickhouse has something for everyone! Come join us for your next big sports party or take advantage of our great Happy Hour specials Monday-Friday, 11am to 6pm!
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

I got fish tacos, ask theme to fried it, was perfect melt flavor hight recommend it. Also we got Monterrey chicken nachos crispy chips and fresh grille chicken, my wife got the Cajun shrimp pasta she love it

Reviewed September 28, 2013

On our first and probably only trip here, I was impressed with the layout, comfort and look of this place but the food certainly didn't match the surroundings. A somewhat typical bar type menu with lots of appetizer items, burgers and some Tex-Mex offerings. I ordered a beef burrito with a side of black beans. She got the fish tacos. The burrito was lackluster with more rice than beef filling, the salsa was watery and bland, the side chips were somewhat stale. The only decent thing was the bans, not great but OK. She didn't care for her Tilapia fish tacos either and commented that the slaw topping wasn't as good as other places.. I had coffee with mine, fair- not good. Not cheap either as our bill was $24.82 for two meals and two soft drinks. It is a nice place however and offers table booth and outdoor seating in a very attractive environment. This would be a great, upscale place to meet up for a beer or drinks, just don't come hungry.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Food is average service is hit or miss and it is often loud as to be expected for a sports bar. Did have drinks at the bar once during happy hour and the bartender seemed to concentrate on the regulars or locals. Ordered a Cosmo and it was not gret to the extent that I did not even finish it.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We ate here at a friend's recommendation. We are from WI and stayed at a hotel across the road. We had 4 children ages 11, 8, 6 and 4 with us. I did not feel comfortable eating inside as it was a sportsbar with loud music. We ate outside. It was hot but had a nice breeze. We had excellent service. The burgers were very good and big. We are from WI so my husband asked for tartar sauce with his fries and the waitress thought it would be 50 cents extra, but charged us 75 cents. I just thought that in itself was a bit pricy on top of our $70 meal. The best part of the meal was the live musician, Josh something. He was wonderful. Such a great atmosphere outside.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

My wife and I ate there on 08/16/2013. It was not a great experience, especially for my wife. We started with the nachos, which were decent. They weren't the best we had ever had, but they weren't the worst. I ate the fish and chips but subbed onion rings for the fries. Nothing special about the fish or the onion rings. There are couple of fast food places where I could have gotten the same thing. My wife ordered the boneless buffalo wings. When they arrived, it looked like chicken nuggets with buffalo sauce. My wife cut into one of the nuggets and it looked a whole lot like processed chicken. She said it was not real chicken and I took her word for it. I didn't want to even try one bite after looking at the cut open nugget. Sadly, my wife didn't eat any of her food. At least she had the nachos so she wasn't starving. On top of all of this, our server would disappear for lengthy periods of time. Overall, this was not a good experience.