Brix Wine & Tapas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2012

This is one of my favorite restaurants. The food is always great. I like to get the spinach dip because of how good the pita is.

1  Thank Matthew B

Reviewed July 29, 2012

This restaurant is not ever very crowded (or that I have seen, anyway) but they have fresh food and great service. Nice ambiance! Try it!

Reviewed January 15, 2012

We love this place! It's great having small portions of lots of different food. Great veggies, seafood, pork and beef selections. The service was a little lacking but the food made up for it. When you go, try the Tapas menu. You can have an entry at any restaurant.

Reviewed December 31, 2011

Food was O.K. but we left hungry. $70.00 for two tapas and two salads. UGH!

Reviewed October 14, 2011

My husband and I went here to celebrate some good news! It was a Thursday evening, we had a 7pm reservation, although we didn't need it. There were not many people in the restaurant at all, which was sad to see!

Anyway, we decided to try it out. My hubby had a cocktail, and we split four of the Tapas (half portions of their full sized meals to allow for more tasting options). The Jumbo Lump Crab Cake (which so so delicious and meaty. It had a tangy butter dipping sauce), the Filet Mignon (Med Rare, and it just melted in our mouth! AWESOME mushroom reduction on it as well, served with whipped potatoes and vegetables), The Diver Sea Scallops (the sauce on t he plate was like butter dripped down from heaven! I don't know how else to describe it! The Scallops were massive, sweet, and so delectable!), and the Shrimp and Andouille Ravioli with spicy mushroom sauce (there were so amazing, I wanted to lick the bowl)!!!

I never order the same thing twice at restaurants, but honestly don't know if I could avoid the filet and the ravioli next time! Can't wait to go back!!

It was such a special meal, and our server was such a wonderful lady!!! She gave us some recommendations, and split up the meal so we were never without food in front of us! The bread and dipping oil was delicious too!!! We will definitely return for "Special" meals, seeing as it was a bit more expensive than our normal outing, it probably won't go into a normal rotation. ($100 for 2)

1  Thank Alyson A