“Not what I was expecting”

North Alabama Railroad Museum
Ranked #38 of 76 things to do in Huntsville
Reviewed December 14, 2010

My family and I went to Huntsville this past weekend to ride the Santa Train at the North Alabama Railroad Museum. However, I did not discover until after our 1.5 hour drive that reservations were necessary for the Santa Train ride. This information was not on their website, and it definitely came as a shock since such valuable information is typically located on the home page of any company's website. My twin six year old sons were terribly disappointed.

To find another attraction in town, we visited the Visitor's Center in Huntsville. Thankfully, they were able to provide a plentiful list of family attractions. While I was there, I viewed the North Alabama Railroad Museum's brochure, and reservations were not mentioned on it, either.

Due to this lack of professionalism, I will most likely travel to the Heart of Dixie Railroad Museum, Inc., located in Calera, Alabama.

5  Thank Busymomoftwins