“OVERPRICED”
Review of Tony's Little Italy - CLOSED

Tony's Little Italy
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 27, 2012

overpriced for the service and amt of food you get!!

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Love the pizza. Reminds me of growing up in NYC. Always go in thinking that I will try one of their other dishes, but the pizza always pulls me in.

1  Thank Don D
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Food was not great, but was not bad. We ordered our food and it took almost an hour, plus the service was slow.

1  Thank Ken B
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Great place for the best pizza and sandwiches. Seating is limited up and downstairs. Got stuck upstairs one night by the drink machine just a note to staff they should NOT have that table that close to serving area- I could have reached around and refilled everyone's glasses with NO stretching -poor layout. Except for this one table we love the place. Sometimes they get a bit heavy handed on the butter on the bread served but the food is so yummy you,like us, will go back again and again!

Reviewed May 4, 2012

There was three of us for lunch and we ordered a 12" sandwich, the Mussels (an appetizer) and a shrimp appetizer. I prefer clams to mussels but the mussels were okay, the shrimp sounded good on the menu but in reality, shrimp with marina on large crustini with a little cheese was not so good. I gave it a four rating because the sandwich was really really good. We split it in thirds and shared the appetizers. My recommendation would be to have sandwich for lunch! Service was pretty good and prices okay. Would I go back...Yes!

1  Thank Honeystravel