“Good food!!”

Cyn Shea's Cafe
Ranked #143 of 620 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Welcome to Cyn Shea's Cafe and Catering, a restaurant located in downtown Huntsville, AL. Cyn Shea's is known for its amazing baked goods (all made in house daily), delicious sandwiches, and original salads. All menu items are prepared after you order, with only the finest ingredients, to create the perfect culinary experience for every customer. At Cyn Shea's Café you will begin "Creating Your Perfect Meal" by choosing from our Shea's Signature Favorites OR Designing Your Own Favorite. First: Choose Soup, Salad, or Sandwich Second: Assemble from a variety of Breads, Proteins, Toppings, & Dressings Third: Add a Side & Beverage. Fourth: Save room for Dessert & Coffee! Need plans for Saturday morning? Why not join us for our Jazz Brunch! Brunch is served each Saturday from 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m., with live Jazz musicians playing from 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. RESTAURANT SPACE AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE EVENTS Monday - Saturday Evenings up to 150 Guests offering amenities like- 106" Projection Screen Fully Equipped Stage & Microphone Free Wi-Fi Fireplaces & Lounge Area Garden Patio Seating Homemade Ice Cream & Specialty Espresso Available PLEASE SPEAK WITH OUR CATERING PLANNER & LET OUR EVENT TEAM HELP CREATE YOUR PERFECT NIGHT!
Reviewed October 5, 2012

This is a great little resturant that has atmosphere and good prices for the quality of services and food. i recommend this for a quaint get together. I would go again!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

I know this restaurant as CynShea's Express. Regardless, it's good. I've eaten lunch there several times and used them to cater an event in summer of 2010. (I was somewhat disappointed in the quality of the catered food, (but not the set up or the staff, which were both awesome!) but that would be better served in a different review). It does get crowded at lunch, so try to arrive right at 11:00 AM during the week. The queue forms in front of a white board on the wall, which lists the menu itmes (or you can pick up a hard copy menu and peruse it), then you order at a 'food tray line' and pay at the end. They call out the orders by name, and sometimes its a bit of a wait before your food is ready. I've never tried Breakfast or Brunch at CynSheas, but have had the following, which is consistently fresh, good and filling, at lunch: Grilled Reuben Sandwich, Cuban Panini and Asian Steak flatbread. Their Mac and Cheese side is super-good. Free refills on their flavored, or non-flavored teas and the desserts always look fresh and delicious, although I've never tried them. Looks like they've really expanded with Specialty Cakes, Wholesale items, Catering and their Sunday Bible Study Ministry. I'd love to try their brunch with jazz and mimosas! I enjoy the option of dining outside on their small-ish, intimate patio, too! Give CynSheas a try! I hope you enjoy!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

This is a special place. You know it as soon as you walk up and see the garden gates, plants, outdoor seating and fountains. As you enter, it hits you again, this isn't just a restaurant. It is blessed by the Lord. Go see for yourself and be moved. The menu is incredible, and they have coffee, baked goods and a small selection of wine and even champagne! It's a real treasure, for those looking for water in the desert.

1  Thank Brenna B
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Well I despise jazz in every form but the great food almost makes up for it. The service is fast and I have eaten about half the menu and have enjoyed everything I have tried.

1  Thank patthebunny
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I loved the food at Shea's Express and had them to cater my wedding. the food was good but the service for the wedding was very disappointing and several of my guests were offended. I was heart broken. However, I still love to eat at the express when we are in downtown Huntsville.

1  Thank WJB12311